Thursday, December 10, 2009

Six feelings I've been feeling a lot lately. Or, a post about my sexy new biceps.

1. Accomplishment. If you follow me on Twitter, or interact with me with any regularity, you've heard me say, "Have you seen my biceps?!" Then I probably peeled my skin-tight sleeve off of my bulging right bicep and showed you what I've been working on for the past 3 months. Vanity, no. Accomplishment, yes.

2. Weepiness. Have you SEEN 'Glee?' That is all.

3. The Holiday spirit. I fully planned on being a scrooge this year. So much for that.

4. Vanity. Because that definitely wasn't a part of #1. And because there's a lot of it in my life. And because I have the cutest winter boots.

5. Also, I'm in love. Oh wait. No. No, I'm not.

6. Did I mention my biceps?

7 comments:

  1. We love Glee too. Also, aren't new muscles so much fun? I made Seth squeeze my biceps the other day just because they are getting so awesome. Of course, it's only fair. He makes me squeeze his biceps all the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Nick! I love this post :) Maybe I should buy some weights and get some sexy biceps. Have your people call my people when you're in town for Christmas and if I'm here, we can be scrouges together :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately that I love you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know more about the cute winter boots! I hope you post a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Glee. Love it. I feel like the characters are my friends. Really. I thought about calling Emma yesterday. Too bad I don't have her number.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen Glee No, since I dont have TV reception in my house currently. I havent heard from you in a while. Nice to know where you're at and that you're doing well. Having Biceps is like the best. I miss my once formidable guns. You have sparked a new years resolution... GET MY GUNS BACK! Merry Christmas.

    PS. Graduating isnt everything they told us it was. The real world kinda blows.

    ReplyDelete